- Pizza Dough mixed & frozen
- Hamburger fried for pizza
- Lasagna - assembled and frozen
- Breadsticks - made and frozen
- Italian Herbed Bread - Mixed dry ingredients, ready for bread maker
- Manicotti -shells assembled
- Formed hamburgers
- Chicken frozen in Italian Dressing Marinade
- Lemon Glazed Chicken Breasts - prepped and frozen
- Hawaiin Chicken - prepped and frozen
- Poppy Seed Chicken - made this instead of two enchilada recipes b/c I ran out of pans;)
- I also made a pound cake for the dessert I'm making for Sunday
Tomorrow I'd like to make my desserts for Sunday, refried beans, Mexican rice, and dinner rolls, that are only mixed, but baked on the day you eat them(think Rhodes rolls). None of this should take very long.
Don't forget to check out my giveaway for Don't Panic: Dinner's in the Freezer. Quite a few of the meals I made this month are from this cookbook, they were so simple to put together! I can't wait to try them out. My only complaint with the book is that it's supposed to lay flat and it keeps looking like it might split. It may just be the lay-flat feature though. They've even got another book Don't Panic - More Dinner's in the Freezer! As easy as these recipes are I would love to get that book too!